chron·i·cles

a wandering girl growing less lost by the day

9 FUN FACTS about Jillian

1. Watching someone brush their teeth makes me gag. I can't even watch myself.

2. I like to fit my dogs' names into songs I hear on the radio when I'm singing along.

3. I wear a skeleton key my grandmother ("Sito") gave me around my neck when I travel as a little reminder of home.

4. My heritage is Lebanese and Lithuanian.

5. I'm never happier than when I have a vague destination and no idea how to get there.

6. One of my super powers is determining what your "tell" is that you're drunk. My brother, for example, professes his love and gives credit to things. I.E. "I LOVE this hotdog... you gotta give credit to this hotdog."

7. The Gank - noun. Defined by Jillian as the most comfortable blanket ever to be carried over from childhood. Faded renditions of Mickey, Minnie and all their friends decorate the fabric and I sleep with The Gank ever night.

8. Above all else, I strive to always be aware.

9. I absolutely have an addictive personality. When I find a food, activity, even a person that I like, I will move anything to have them near me again. To everyone else, this reads as unwavering loyalty, but I know that it is so much more than that.